#136 ~ #138で扱った文章を一気に聞いて頂きます。ここで大事な事は、
という事です。ぜひ、聞き取れない語句に注力せず、聞き取った単語から意味を理解する事に Try してみて下さい。
- A few years ago I felt like I was stuck in a rut so I decided to follow in the footsteps of the great American philosopher Morgan Spurlock and try something new for 30 days.
- The idea is actually pretty simple.
- Think about something you’ve always wanted to add to your life and try it for the next 30 days
- It turns out 30 days is just about the right amount of time to add a new habit or subtract a habit like watching the news from your life.
- There’s a few things that I learned while doing these 30-day challenges.
- The first was instead of the months flying by forgotten the time was much more memorable.
- This was part of a challenge I did to take a picture every day for a month and I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing that day.
- I also noticed that as I started to do more and harder 30-day challenges my self-confidence grew.
- I went from desk dwelling computer nerd to the kind of guy who bikes to work for fun.
【ご意見・ご感想・ご質問 ～ 他 】
全て ”https://lin.ee/vuf9dB1 or @shige-eng-coach” で Line登録後 ご連絡下さいね (^^) 皆さまからのご連絡お待ちしてまーす。